Local governments – counties, cities, and "special districts" such as school districts – provide many of the services that we use on a daily basis, from schools and police protection to the water in our faucets and the collection of our trash. Californians expect local governments to produce high-quality services, as cost-effectively as possible. Read More
PBS By the People: Broadcast Schedule
All dates 2011, times PST/PDT
Air dates for "What's Next California?" (subject to change)
- Friday, September 9 at 8:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, September 13 at 7 p.m.
- Thursday, October 13 at 11:00 p.m.
- Friday, October 15 at 5:00 a.m.
Sunday, October 16 at 2:00 p.m.
- Friday, October 14 at 10:00 p.m (KQED LIFE)
- Saturday, October 15 at 4:00 a.m (KQED LIFE)
- Sunday, October 16 at 9:00 p.m. (KQED WORLD)
- Monday, October 17 at 3:00 a.m. (KQED WORLD)
- Wednesday, October 26 at 8:00 a.m. (KQED WORLD)
- Wednesday, October 26 at 11:00 a.m. (KQED WORLD)
Sunday, October 30 at 6:00 p.m. (KQED PLUS - former KTEH San Jose)
- Monday, October 31 at 9:00 p.m. (KVIEHD)
- Tuesday, November 1 at 3:00 p.m. (KVIEHD)
Saturday, November 5 at 10:00 p.m. (KVIE2)
View video excerpts from the special, beginning with an introductory segment.
Learn more about PBS By the People.
More broadcast information will be published as it becomes available.